- [bonkai77].Ghost.in.the.Shell.(1995).[BD.1080p.Dual.Audio.x265.HEVC.10bit].mkv (2.3 GB)
- torrent.info.nfo (0.4 KB)
File Container: MKV Video Format: . 65/HEVC Video Resolution: 1920x1040 Aspect Ratio: . 5.
File Container: MKV Video Format: .
All characters are upper case, and there are no zeros (0) and ones (1) in the above image. Apparently bots aren't as good as humans at this game. Image Verification Passed.
Get your team aligned with all the tools you need on one secure, reliable video platform.
ch (1995)-(koukaku-kidoutai)--- Other. eu Ghost in the Shell (1995) (Koukaku Kidoutai) video. Ghost in the Shell (1995) (Koukaku Kidoutai) .. Shell mkv2,373 MB. torrent.
Ghost In The Shell Stand Alone Complex 1st GIG V2. Follow. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood V2.
Akira (1988) (1080p Dual Audio BD x265 10bit). Welcome to Reddit, the front page of the internet. The subtitles do not match the English audio, therefore they're not dubtitles
Akira (1988) (1080p Dual Audio BD x265 10bit). The subtitles do not match the English audio, therefore they're not dubtitles. 65/HEVC Video Resolution: 1840x1040 Aspect Ratio: 1. Audio Type: Mixed Track 1: English Pioneer's 2001 dub (default) Track 2: English Streamline's 1988 dub Track 3: Japanese. Audio Format: AAC-LC. Subtitles: ASS/VobSub
File Container: MKV Video Format: . Subtitles: ASS/VobSub. Track 1: English Signs Retail (Default) Track 2: English Subs Retail Track 3: Arabic Track 4: Danish Track 5: Persian Track 6: French Track 7: German Track 8: Russian Track 9: Swedish Track 10: Vietnamese.
Technology has advanced so far that cyborgs are commonplace. In addition, human brains can connect to the internet directly. Major Motoko Kasunagi is an officer in Section 9, an elite, secretive police division that deals with special operations, including counter terrorism and cyber crime.
File Container: MKV
Video Format: h.265/HEVC [10-bit]
Video Resolution: 1920x1040
Aspect Ratio: 1.85.1
Audio Type: Dual
Track 1: English (English 6.1 Surround) (default)
Track 2: English (2.0 Stereo)
Track 3: Japanese (5.1 Surround)
Track 4: Japanese (2.0 Stereo)
Audio Format: AAC-LC
Track 1: English Signs/Songs (default)
Track 2: English Subtitles
Video Source: Judgment v2
Notes from original encoder
This is a re-encode of my original release, since the source/MPEG2 stream is not available anymore. This is a huge improvement over the original video and as before a lot better than the BD source.
This encode is not completely issue free and perfect. not all of the MPEG2/WMV artifacts could be fixed completely without damaging other areas of the video. The video is still quite dirty in places and not all spots have been fixed. Tbh one could probably sit on this for an eternity and won’t be able to fix them all.
– Several 1000 frames (severely damaged by MPEG2/WMV artifacts) were restored (per frame)
– Several 100.000 spots on several 10.000 of frames were removed and fixed (per frame)
– Frames edges were fixed (per scene)
– Remnants of the Logo have been removed
– Colour and range correction have been made (red/yellow tints etc.) (per scene)
– Some combing remnants were fixed
– Heavy sharpening artifacts were removed as good as possible (ringing/haloing)
– Chroma bleeding has been fixed
– Everything was cleaned up to remove encoding artifacts
– Everything was stabilised
– Banding was removed (per scene)
– Frames were matched to the BD source (audio matches properly now)
– Japanese audio: Sourced from a DTS-HD MA track
– Japanese audio: Cut to make it properly sync with the video (bad mastering, BD audio wasn’t in sync on the BD)
– Japanese audio: A missing dialogue line was added
– Japanese audio: The original Japanese ending theme was re-inserted (U2’s “One Minute Warning” replaced with “Reincarnation”)
– English audio: Sourced from the 6.1 DTS-ES track instead of the UK BD’s DTS-HD MA track because of severe mastering problems, same problems on the US DTS stream
– English audio: Problems were missing sound effects and bad mixing (more infos here and here)
– The opening Sign was redone
– Song lyrics were added
– Dialogue styling was adjusted
– Some lines were fixed