- [Judgment] Ghost in the Shell [1CE4C716].mkv (10.7 GB)
yes, assuming in the case of a new BD that it actually fixes the sever shortcomings of the current master.
yes, assuming in the case of a new BD that it actually fixes the sever shortcomings of the current master. 2019-01-13 10:59 UTC.
2:43 AM - 4 Feb 2018.
Synonyms: Koukaku Kidoutai . 2nd GIG, Ghost In The Shell . TV - 26 Episodes (Finished Airing) Fall 2002. Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Solid State Society. Special - 1 Episode (Finished Airing) Fall 2006. Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG - Individual Eleven. Special - 1 Episode (Finished Airing) Winter 2006. recommendation or anime you might like.
The Ghost in the Shell: Arise OVA sequence has been rebuilt into eight TV-length episodes and extended with two new broadcast exclusive episodes to create Ghost in the Shell: Arise Alternative Architecture! In this highly anticipated prequel set in the year after the fourth World War, cyborg and hacker Motoko Kusanagi finds herself wrapped up in the investigation of a devastating bombing. one looking for answers‹as she delves deeper into the mystery of who is behind the attack, a specialized team unlike any before begins to take shape.
Koukaku Kidoutai: Stand Alone Complex, Koukaku Kidoutai: Arise - Sleepless Eye. Side story . Story: You see, the original Ghost in the Shell Manga is the most lighthearted and more comedic than what this series has produced so far. Well except of those Tachikoma shorts. Side story: Innocence: After the Long Goodbye. However, this still treats the issues like cyber-terrorists with most respect.
Based on the 1989 manga Koukaku Kidoutai (Ghost in the Shell) by Shirow Masamune. It is the year 2027, a year following the end of the non-nuclear World War IV. A bomb has gone off in Newport City, killing a major arms dealer who may have ties with the mysterious 501 Organization
In a near future, technology has firmly taken root into society at large.
In a near future, technology has firmly taken root into society at large. Cybernetic implants are nothing uncommon and robots roam as plentiful as humans, all connected through their ''ghosts'' to the electronic datastreams of the net. Major Motoko Kusanagi and the Public Security Section 9 find themselves in a constant battle with the newly created wave of technological terrorists and cyber-hackers
Ghost in the Shell is a futuristic thriller with intense action scenes mixed with slower artistic sequences and many philosophical questions about one's soul, gender and human identity in such an advanced age of technology. Related to Ghost in the Shell.
Ghost in the Shell is a futuristic thriller with intense action scenes mixed with slower artistic sequences and many philosophical questions about one's soul, gender and human identity in such an advanced age of technology. Related to Ghost in the Shell
Thanks for downloading, Enjoy your Anime (o˘◡˘o)
comparison can be found [here](http://comp.judging.it/index.php?seriesid=Koukaku%20Kidoutai&comparisonid=1080p-3)
first of all i thank the_E_y_Es for his help. he spotted and marked lot of spots for me, which i could fix in return.
this is a re-encode of my original release, since the source/MPEG2 stream is not available anymore. this is a huge improvement over the original video and as before a lot better than the BD source.
this encode is not completely issue free and perfect. not all of the MPEG2/WMV artifacts could be fixed completely without damaging other areas of the video. the video is still quite dirty in places and not all spots have been fixed. tbh one could probably sit on this for an eternity and won't be able to fix them all.
- Several 1000 frames (severely damaged by MPEG2/WMV artifacts) were restored (per frame)
- Several 100.000 spots on several 10.000 of frames were removed and fixed (per frame)
- Frames edges were fixed (per scene)
- Remnants of the Logo have been removed
- Colour and range correction have been made (red/yellow tints etc.) (per scene)
- Some combing remnants were fixed
- Heavy sharpening artifacts were removed as good as possible (ringing/haloing)
- Chroma bleeding has been fixed
- Everything was cleaned up to remove encoding artifacts
- Everything was stabilised
- Banding was removed (per scene)
- Frames were matched to the BD source (audio matches properly now)
- Japanese audio: Sourced from a DTS-HD MA track
- Japanese audio: Cut to make it properly sync with the video (bad mastering, BD audio wasn't in sync on the BD)
- Japanese audio: A missing dialogue line was added
- Japanese audio: The original Japanese ending theme was re-inserted (U2's "One Minute Warning" replaced with "Reincarnation")
- English audio: Sourced from the 6.1 DTS-ES track instead of the UK BD's DTS-HD MA track because of severe mastering problems, same problems on the US DTS stream
- English audio: Problems were missing sound effects and bad mixing (more infos [here](http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2896004) and [here](http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?p=9829688#post9829688))
- The opening Sign was redone
- Song lyrics were added
- Dialogue styling was adjusted
- Some lines were fixed
for some history of the several stages of my filtering you can look at [these](http://comp.judging.it/index.php?seriesid=Koukaku%20Kidoutai&comparisonid=1080p-1) [two](http://comp.judging.it/index.php?seriesid=Koukaku%20Kidoutai&comparisonid=1080p-2) comparisons.